It can be hectic running a family sometimes. You look at your calendar of appointments and you start to empathize with air traffic controllers. Even when things are running smoothly, it can be very stressful, and dental issues only add to it. Your child hasn’t had a check-up in a very long time, one of your parents has been complaining about their dentures, and you have a broken tooth that desperately needs to be fixed. You spend hours on the internet trying to find a dentist who can take care of each particular problem, and of course, you’ve had no luck. This is a problem many people deal with every day when trying to balance the dental needs of everyone in their family. “Can’t I find just one dentist in Cleburne who can help everybody?” Yes, yes you can, and Dr. Robert and Dr. Chris Long are going to share a little more about the kind of care you can expect when you visit Long Family Dental.
The issues that can come up with your family’s teeth are just as varied as their personalities. Thankfully, Long Family Dental can take care of them all right at our Cleburne office. Here are just a sample of the wide variety of services we can offer you:
- Check-ups and Cleanings
- Children’s Dentistry: We treat and educate your child on how and why taking care of their teeth is so important.
- Restorative Dentistry: Have a broken, damaged, or missing tooth that needs to be restored? Whether it is one tooth or an entire arch, we can take care of it.
- Cosmetic Dentistry: We’re also the home of your cosmetic dentist in Cleburne. A quick and easy treatment can help you, or anyone else’s smile look better than it ever has before.
- Dental Implants: We can perform the entire dental implant procedure in our office unlike many other practices, which makes filling in the gaps in your smile easier than ever.
- Periodontal Therapy: Your gums are just as important as your teeth when it comes to your oral health, and we have methods to help you both prevent and treat the threat of gum disease.
- TMJ Therapy: This deals with chronic jaw pain, and rather than seeing a specialist, we can provide you the appropriate treatment right here.
- Sleep Apnea Therapy: Sleep is an essential part of your mental and physical health, and if someone in your family snores or suffers from sleep apnea, we know how to help them rest peacefully.
What This Means For You
Being able to get this breadth of services in one place has a benefit that probably jumps out at you: you save time. You don’t have to bounce between different dental offices trying to get all of the treatments and services that you need, saving you countless hours in the car. Plus, since you are getting everything taken care of by the same doctor and team, you know that you’ll be able to rely on the quality of your care. No matter who you bring to our office, no one will understand their situation as well as we do. This not only ensures that you get the best care possible, but also helps build a trust with your doctor that will make getting dental care much easier in the future.
Want To Know More?
By having all of these services available in one place, we help make your busy life just a little bit simpler. We work hard every day to make getting dental care for you and your family easy. Long Family Dental is proud to be your one-stop dental practice and help you have peace of mind when it comes to your family’s teeth.
If you’d like to know more about all of the services we offer, where to find us, or want to schedule an appointment, please give us a call today.